A combination of simple, sophisticated and charming pleasures; like fine high cuisine restaurants, Art galleries, eco-adventure trips, breathtaking sunsets, Golf courses, Shopping Malls, an International Convention Center and first class resorts and spas, as well as cultural magic towns.
Banderas Bay represents the second largest Bay of North America, which serves as a background for a myriad of golden beaches, luxurious spas with treatments that tuned body and soul. Nine world class golf courses, worth to mention one of the first culinary categories and Hotels that turn any business trip in a truly pleasant experience.
Why choosing Puerto Vallarta or Riviera Nayarit to hold your meetings, incentives, conventions and events?
• 5 star Resorts, Grand Tourism, and Boutique Hotels on the beach or in the rainforest
• One of the most well-known and safe Mexico international destinations.
• More than 40,000 rooms (18.150 Vallarta and 22.544 rooms in Riviera Nayarit).
• More than 744 thousand square meters of meeting space in hotels and Convention Center (130.708 square meters in Vallarta and 614,166 square meters in Riviera Nayarit).
• Puerto Vallarta International Convention Centre with 5,000 people capacity; in a 15,000 sq. m building and more than 22,000 sq. m in outdoor areas for all kinds of events.
• Privileged Geographic location, with easy access by air, land and sea.
• Variety of professional services at the destination to meet this segment needs.
• Genuine service, personnel with serviceable attitude and friendly people.
• Puerto Vallarta International Airport with frequent flights from the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe.
• Known for world-class events celebration.
• Gourmet Destination.
• Gourmet Festival each November during 21 years
• Considered the friendliest city in the world by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine
• Second North America's largest Bay and the largest in Mexico.
• Two ecological reserves inside our Bay; The “Arches of Mismaloya” and “Islas Marietas”.
• Surrounded by “Sierra Madre Occidental” mountains
• 350 sunshine days per year.
• One of the largest and most beautiful promenades (Malecón).
Enjoy the best experience, exploring this fascinating option and the group management through Tropical Incentives DMC!